Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

I take great care in keeping your privacy safe while you are here at Niche Affiliate Marketing. The following is a disclosure statement about how I treat your personal information for this blog.

Statistics and Log Files

I use statistic tracking software to monitor all traffic coming to my website. This software stores information such as IP address, ISP information,and referring website information, as well as user movement across this website. These statistics are not tied to any personally identifiable information.

RSS Feeds and Email Subscriptions

When signing up for RSS and/or email updates via Feedburner, I ask for for personal contact information. In this case, name and email information. You may opt out of these updates at any time. I will never disclose your personal information to a third-party entity. I despise spam as much as you do.

Cookies

A cookies is a piece of data stored in the user's internet browser. This site does not employ the use of cookies although some of my business partners use cookies are their sites. I cannot control or access these cookies once my partners have placed them.

Outbound Links

This website contains outbound links to other websites. Please note that I am in no way responsible for the privacy policies of these sites. I would advise users that are concerned about their personal information to view the privacy policies of all websites that they visit.

Contact Information

Questions, concerns, and all other queries can be directed to bloganiche at email dot com